· Development of a general data protection concept that takes into account the PRM system.
· Preparation of general templates and checklists for research in a family practice setting.
· Individual data protection concepts are required for the pilot projects of each research practice network.
· Data protection agencies have little experience of research in a family practice setting.
· Make use of the professional expertise of the TMF.
· Cooperate with the MII working group to promote the adaptation and expansion of existing broad consent in the outpatient setting.
· Cross-network information sharing.
Speaker of the working group:
Christian Kretzschmann, Universitätsklinikum Würzburg (Institut für Allgemeinmedizin), BayFoNet
Dr. phil. Corina Güthlin, Goethe-Universität Frankfurt am Main (Institut für Allgemeinmedizin), SaxoForN